Fishing permitThe general Dutch fishing permit (vispas) is not valid on our private lake. All our packages include a fishing permit for the duration of your stay.
Number of rodsThe maximum number of rods is 3.
BaitboatsBaitboats are allowed.
During night hours the use of back lead is mandatory.
Each swim has it’s own sector of the lake, fishing is only allowed within your own sector.
Open fire & BBQ
Open fire is prohibited! Cooking on a small stove is allowed.
Night sailing is not allowed, exept for landing fish and putting lines back in.
The use of tigernuts and peanuts is prohibited!
SailingSailing with the weather cover unfolded is prohibited!
- We have a strickt catch and release pollicy! Catches can be sacked for a short period of time, but only in floating slings.
- U kunt uw vangsten bijschrijven in het vangstenboek van het Plashuis.
- All fish remains property of Het Plashuis!
- Fishing unattendend is prohibited
- Fishing behind lelies and cane is prohibited
- Het Plashuis is not responsible for lost, forgotten or stollen items.
- Dammaging our property or items will be charged
- Our lake is in a nature reserve, the use of radio’s is prohibited, electronic bait alarms should be on low volume
- In case of any irregularity the management of Het Plashuis has the last saying.
- At the end of your stay, swims and boats must be cleaned before leaving our property.
Deze post is ook beschikbaar in: Dutch